PRO LCD PRO1500RT UPS 1500VA
- Name: PRO LCD PRO1500RT UPS 1500VA
- "SNMP manageable? Yes
- Power in Watts: 1050
- EMI/RFI filtering? Yes
- Max. energy dissipation: 1140 (Joules)
- Protected equipment insurance value: $100000 USD (US and Canada Only)
- Switchover time: 6-10 ms typical"
- Length: 17.30
- Width/Depth: 15.70
- Height: 3.50
- Weight: 43.00 lbs
- The Minuteman PRO1500RT is a 1500VA/1050W 120 VAC line-interactive UPS with 6 battery backup/surge outlets
- 2 surge-only outlets
- USB and RS232 communication ports
- SentryPlus power management software and diagnostic software and fax/modem/network line surge protection.
- Back-up time - full load: 7.4 minutes
- Back-up time - half load: 16.8 minutes
- LCD Display - Shows UPS operating status
- Rack/tower installation - (2U rack height) or wall mounting with optional kit
- Minuteman SentryPlus Software - SentryPlus auto-shutdown and monitoring software is included with every unit.
- RS-232 and USB Communications - No special USB drivers are required for USB communications as a unit is automatically recognized by Microsoft® Windows® as an HID-compliant device - similar to a mouse or a keyboard.
- SNMP compatible - Each PRO-RT unit can be managed on a network with the addition of an optional SNMP management card.
- Fax/Modem/Network Line Protection - The PRO-RT UPS provides a low-cost means of protecting fax/modem/network lines.
- RoHS Compliant - All PRO-RT products are manufactured using non-hazardous materials making them safer for the environment and a green-friendly addition to any data center (Excludes lead-acid batteries)
- Warranty - Each PRO-RT UPS system is covered by a three-year parts and labor warranty and a $100,000 Minuteman Platinum Protection Plan® (the U.S.A. and Canada only).
- Device type: Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Input plug type: 5-15P
- Input voltage: 120
- Output voltage: 120
- Number of fully protected outlets: 6 (NEMA 5-15R)
- Number of surges protected only outlets: 2 (NEMA 5-15R)
- Phone / modem (RJ-11) protection? Yes
- Network (RJ-45) protection? Yes
- No. of serial (DB-9) ports: 1
- No. of dry contact ports: 0
- USB port: Yes"